Future House Music
- Future House Music (FHM) is one of electronic music’s fastest growing independent record labels. Founded by Aart van den Dool & Gino van Eijk in 2014, the label has grown into a close-knit community around the globe, reaching 1 million YouTube subscribers within only 4 years. The idea of starting Future House Music was to create an online platform for the niche music of Future House back in 2014, where fans and artists could share their love for music. The platform organically found more traction, from there we decided to evolve into a record label in 2015. Fast forward, the independent label has over 300 releases to date and hosts showcases and festival stages across the world, whilst launching the FHM merchandise line. With a team of 6 based in hometown Rotterdam, Future House Music aims to be at the forefront of electronic dance music, connecting and evolving together with the most exciting talents and artists today. FHM's mission & vision statement is: creating a world-class house community to champion artists and fans, by setting trends, challenging the status quo, and sharing the passion for house music. The best is yet to come...
- Future House Music MVPs -
- Thomas Ballans: hailing from Oslo (Norway), Thomas has played a significant role as co-founder of Future House Music. With the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox, Thomas was always at the forefront of reeling in artists and new music for both the promotional channel and the label. After spending 2.5 years and juggling a bachelor's degree at the same time, he chose to take the next step in his career and pursue his long-desired interest in artist management.
- Luban Salet: coming from Tilburg (The Netherlands), Luban has always been the FHM go-getter right from the start. He would never refrain from putting his back into any task, working on almost both ends of the spectrum. His tasks would range from being an A&R for the future prodigies to even on-site promotional work. Besides being a versatile hero, Luban spent a good 4 years at Future House Music before pursuing his master's degree in Data Science.
- Ricardo van Mildert: living in the Future House Music headquarter Rotterdam, Ricardo is a key figure in his role as Managing Director. With a background in politics, Ricardo's interests and experiences have no boundaries. Besides keeping the spirits high on a daily basis with his contagious positive energy and enthusiasm, he also carries a great resemblance to Rodin's "The Thinker". Apart from being an MD, Ricardo also carries out multiple roles within the company such as treasurer.